Postpartum Doula Services San Diego
- Bengkung Belly Binding
- Organic herbal sitz baths
- Warm body massage
- Organic easy digestible meal preparation
- High Vibrational Craniosacral Therapy
- Energy shifting including essential oil emotional clearing and trauma support
- Lactation education using positive and affirmative supportive vocabulary and healing methods.
- Deep ancient wisdom healing methods
- Learn about your baby, their cues and what their body and mind need for development
- Beneficial tutorials meant to create more bonding and healing for mother, baby and partner
- Baby massage and body work
- Home refresh including: meal prep, tidying, dishes, laundry, bedroom organization, energy cleansing, refreshed bed sheets.
- Partner/Family support: learn how to support and communicate with ones you love during this intimate time.
- The perfect healing modality for postpartum
- 30-90 minute sessions focused on bringing healing and energy to the body
- Trauma and birth healing
- Healing postpartum meals specifically created for easy digesting
- Warm and grounding ingredients
- Simple meals made for your fridge and freezer
- Traditional and ceremonial Bengkung organic linen belly binding
- Tutorials for everyday self care
- Learn more here!
- My own special modality that blends Craniosacral Therapy with deep meaningful massage
- Nurtures the body after birth
- 1-3 hour session focused on preparing for postpartum
- Preparing home to feel comfortable and refreshing!
- Tutorials for after birth care of mother and baby
- Nursery organization – clothes organized by size and most useful
- Nesting stations set up around home
- Lactation education
- Encouragement for partner support
- Energy work, clearing stuck emotions before birth
- Decorating nursery
- Diaper bag organization
- Closet and drawers by age
- Baby shower gifts opening, washing and sorting
Regardless of this being your first or fourth baby, this period of time is a major milestone and transition for yourself, your body and your whole family. At times, this transition is also referred to as your “fourth trimester”.
Whereas a birth doula provides support during the actual labor and birth, a Postpartum Doula provides non-medical support in these important days and weeks following the baby’s birth.
As a Postpartum Doula, Megan Limon focuses primarily on caring for the mother. And while the infant is definitely a priority, by focusing on the mothers needs and needs of the family, a direct bond between the baby and mother will be least interrupted.
Deciding whether or not you need a professional Postpartum Doula can be a challenging decision to make. Especially when you already have enough on your mind considering that you are preparing to give birth to your new child. Megan Limon is a certified Postpartum Doula offering friendly and professional doula services to all in need.
- First-time parents
- Parents of multiples
- Cesarean section birth/recovery
- Families with little local support
- Individuals who want to breastfeed
- Families with other young children
- Birthing people at risk for or experiencing postpartum depression & anxiety
- Premature births/babies
- Parents who have experienced difficult deliveries
- Babies with colic or reflux
- Families with high anxiety levels
- Babies with special needs
- New parents with limited experience with newborns
- Mothers who have been on bed rest throughout pregnancy
- New parents with no family nearby
A Postpartum Doula can begin care as soon as you are ready to have her come to your home which may be as soon as just a few days after the birth. Megan Limon has worked with families for anywhere from 1 week to 6 months.
Megan Limon offers professional and certified Postpartum Doula services through all of San Diego and it’s surrounding Counties.
Get in Touch
My practice is focused on an organic and modern approach to doula and postpartum services. By supporting individuals on their journey of parenthood through educating, empowering and healing. Let’s get started… I can’t wait to support you!