Postpartum Doula Services San Diego
Whole Family Wellness
Best Start Birth Center
Babies in Bloom
Live Smart Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Birth Education Center
Birthing Again ( Birth From Love)
Best Start Birth Center
Lamaze Free Labor Confidence Course
Postpartum Mood & Anxiety Disorder
Postpartum Health Alliance
Regardless of this being your first or fourth baby, this period of time is a major milestone and transition for yourself, your body and your whole family. At times, this transition is also referred to as your “fourth trimester”.
Whereas a birth doula provides support during the actual labor and birth, a Postpartum Doula provides non-medical support in these important days and weeks following the baby’s birth.
As a Postpartum Doula, Megan Limon focuses primarily on caring for the mother. And while the infant is definitely a priority, by focusing on the mothers needs and needs of the family, a direct bond between the baby and mother will be least interrupted.
Deciding whether or not you need a professional Postpartum Doula can be a challenging decision to make. Especially when you already have enough on your mind considering that you are preparing to give birth to your new child. Megan Limon is a certified Postpartum Doula offering friendly and professional doula services to all in need.
- First-time parents
- Parents of multiples
- Cesarean section birth/recovery
- Families with little local support
- Individuals who want to breastfeed
- Families with other young children
- Birthing people at risk for or experiencing postpartum depression & anxiety
- Premature births/babies
- Parents who have experienced difficult deliveries
- Babies with colic or reflux
- Families with high anxiety levels
- Babies with special needs
- New parents with limited experience with newborns
- Mothers who have been on bed rest throughout pregnancy
- New parents with no family nearby
A Postpartum Doula can begin care as soon as you are ready to have her come to your home which may be as soon as just a few days after the birth. Megan Limon has worked with families for anywhere from 1 week to 6 months.
Megan Limon offers professional and certified Postpartum Doula services through all of San Diego and it’s surrounding Counties.
Get in Touch
My practice is focused on an organic and modern approach to doula and postpartum services. By supporting individuals on their journey of parenthood through educating, empowering and healing. Let’s get started… I can’t wait to support you!